Women vs. Men at Work
In the workplace, women and men operate differently. Here are a few examples…
If you understand the differences between male and female coworkers (and understand your own behavior) time in the office won’t be confusing.
According to Yahoo! Shine and Fitness Magazine:
- 1 in 3 women say they are “extremely” or “very” competitive.
- Women are three times less likely than men to take credit for a coworker’s work.
- Men most often compete over money and salary.
- Women are competitive about their job (34%) and I.Q. (53%).
- 79% of women would still pursue a position, in a low-key manner, if competing for it with a friend.
- In general, you are likely to compete with your coworkers, friends and significant other.
If female, how would you rate yourself, “extremely” or “very” competitive? Would you ever take credit for a coworker’s work?
If male, do you agree you most often compete over money and salary? Would you take credit for a coworker’s work?
If you found this post interesting or informative, your re-tweets, sharing and likes are appreciated!