Top Ten To Remember
The following are the most common mistakes people make when looking for a job. It was originally compiled by a Human Resource professional and now updated by me.
- Dont follow instructions on the application or dont file before the deadline.
- Dont apply for the job opening.
- Make mistakes in spelling and grammar.
- Submit an application that is dirty and wrinkled.
- Forget to include a resume.
- Make vague statements about their qualifications.
- Are late to the interview, or dont show up at all.