Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Gary Eisen

Thru internships you can start working after your first year if you can find one. You should talk to your adviser and career placement dept. Your first jobs could be simply being an office asst but that will get your into the business setting and you will start to gain experence and knowledge.

Answered 8 years ago

Gary Eisen