Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Patrick Chang

I think you're asking how to get into the Big 4 accounting firms (i.e. EY, Deloitte, PWC, and KPMG). If you're still in high school, it's important to apply for a reputable state school with a string accounting program. Typically, the Big 4 accounting firms would perform on-campus recruiting. Some of state colleges with a good accounting program are Indiana (Bloomington), Texas (Austin), Illinois (Champaign), BYU, Wisconsin (Madison), Ohio State, and Michigan State. Also some of the states require that you complete at least 150 credit hours before you can sit in for CPA exam/obtain license. Good luck.

Answered 9 years ago

Patrick Chang