Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Hieu Trinh

Architects and Engineers typically hold at least a bachelor's degree. Some programs can be 4 to 5 years, depending on the college.

Use this link to read more into what college education does it take to be an architect: http://work.chron.com/college-education-architect-6076.html

Here is a simple breakdown of classes needed for engineering students:

I added a response to a career question about construction (related to architectural and engineering) here:

Answered 6 years ago

Hieu Trinh