Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Michael Danford

You can get started with a background in Auto CAD and/or Revit from a technical school, but to go very far you'll need a degree.

Entry-level pay is pretty abysmal - many architects feel like they paid their dues, and you need to too.

Went I went to the U back in the day, my tuition for the semester was $640 - my younger son's last semester there cost him $8800 per semester for tuition.

I always recommend people getting all their Gen Ed courses out of the way at a community college before going on to university.

Answered 7 years ago

Michael Danford