Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Tim Graham

Most likely go to grad school and get a phd. Or you can try to work your way from the bottom as a technician, but you will always hit a glass ceiling with just a BS

Answered 5 years ago

Tim Graham