Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Susan KraydiehKarakira

My advice to you is to go to the nearest university close to you, where they have some opportunities in the medical research fields. Neuroscience, Cellular Biology..... all these have research centers and they need personals...The moment you start we can advance, and even you can continue your graduate studies.

Answered 8 years ago

Susan KraydiehKarakira