Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Libbie Goetz

Become a school psychologist or private therapist. You could also work for a county agency. They are always overworked and need help and you would be able to see the fruits of your labor in your own community.

Answered 7 years ago

Libbie Goetz