Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Dan Nguyen

I believe that you could first go through undergrad on your own and then get into PT school with the Airforce being affiliated with you, they should pay all or at least a portion of it.

If you want the Airforce to sponsor your undergraduate degree first than I believe you have to serve before you start school.

Answered 6 years ago

Dan Nguyen