Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Allie Davis

My brother-in-law is a biology major. He decided to pursue dental school to become a dentist after that. You can also use it to go into medical school to become a doctor. Or nursing school to be a nurse.

If you don't want to continue your education beyond a 4 year degree, from my brother-in-law's experience, you are somewhat limited. You pretty much need to teach. If you want to be a professor, you'd need to get a Masters in biology.

Answered 9 years ago

Allie Davis