Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Tim Graham

With only a BS degree, you're looking at maybe a research associate / lab tech position, which are always in high demand. Or you can go to grad school and then enter yourself into industry as a study director / scientist / CSO?

Answered 5 years ago

Tim Graham