Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Otto Grajeda

If your "love math" = "math degree" , then you
want to investigate "engineering" jobs in tech,
finance, or pharma industries.

The "" are needed since these jobs are not the
traditional licensed & bonded, engineering
jobs one traditionally defines.

Without additional details, I can't provide
a better answer. Good luck !

Answered 7 years ago

Otto Grajeda