Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Enamul Haque

You should consider Neuroscience where you will study biology, genetics, bio of the brain, etc courses in college and consider doing Phd in Neuroscience or Neurobiology to do research in this field. You can also study medicine and specialize as a Neurologist.

Answered 8 years ago

Enamul Haque