Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Laura Weaver

My advise is to start at a local community college and get your core classes behind you. When you need to get into more advanced classes consider applying for student loans or scholarships or even Research work at four year universities. Don't limit yourself because of money. There are student loans everywhere. You can also work during college as well.

Answered 9 years ago

Laura Weaver