Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

2 Answers


Tom Joe

EE (Electrical Engineering) for Hardware - definitely. It'll mostly likely need to be a Masters or PhD to really get to the design phase.

Answered 6 years ago

Tom Joe

Joshua Lory

I would say the traditional degrees are:

computer engineering
electrical engineering

Ancillary degrees that are also an option:

information systems
technology business management
computer science

Answered 8 years ago

Joshua Lory