Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Brian Caudill

It sounds like what you are looking for is information on "Substance Abuse Counseling" to find info you can google "substance abuse counseling". For this you will probably be looking for degrees in the Social Sciences or what are referred to as the Soft Sciences. Psychology, Sociology, Counseling, Social Work, and specific markets within Health Care. If you can let me know more about exactly what information you are looking for I can see if I can help more.

Answered 7 years ago

Brian Caudill