Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Scott Detterman

Your question is a bit ambiguous. You can work as a consultant in the medical profession with just an undergrad degree, preferably in biology. However, many other majors could work, provided you graduate with strong grades from a good university. The consultancies will train you how to do their methodology and you'll gradually and continually learn the industry.

Answered 8 years ago

Scott Detterman