Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Tanya Zhelezcheva

You may want to contact special education schools and ask if they offer internships. That's cold calling, so brace yourself.

If you have a cooperative education department/ office, they may already have contacts, and you may want to get in touch with them first. Good luck!

Answered 7 years ago

Tanya Zhelezcheva