Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Deni Djukic

You can become a school counselor, that is an obvious career choice. You can also become a school psychologist, although you would need a bachelor's/master's degree in psychology, it would be great way to help children who lost their way and get them on the right track to where they need to be. There's also social workers where you can provide guidance to children who are in poverty or risking poverty. These are just a few career options but they are great career options if you want to help children by giving them your insight and advice.

Answered 6 years ago

Deni Djukic