Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Marjorie Perez

It sounds like you are interested in Administration in Education and Leadership. This requires you to obtain usually a PHD depending on which state you reside. Higher education in Administration typically involves making decisions that revolve around school regulations.

Answered 7 years ago

Marjorie  Perez