Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Danielle Reff

If you truly love to make an impact in children's lives I would strongly recommend double majoring in childhood education and psychology. This way you can help a wide range of children, including those with disabilities.

Answered 7 years ago

Danielle Reff