Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Marjorie Perez

Teaching social studies or history at the middle/high school level typically obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Teacher Education. The requirements differ from state to state depending on where you live or plan to work.

Answered 8 years ago

Marjorie  Perez