Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Parmeshvar Dhaliwal

Try gap year programs. For example city year
You can also work for one year and gain work experience also save money before you go to college. If you do want to go to college and are undecided about your major try doing study abroad program. Go to another country through your college so that you can apply for financial aid and other grants and scholarships available.

Answered 9 years ago

Parmeshvar Dhaliwal