Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Skyler Bender

If you are wanting to work at a school, then you should find the school that you are interested in working at, and talk to the principal about shadowing the teacher for that particular classroom. If you are okay with not working at a school, there is a place called Volunteers of America, and you can work as an employee or a volunteer. That is a great place that you can work with special needs kids or adults.

Answered 8 years ago

Skyler Bender