Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Brian Caudill

If you want to teach to college students you will need at least a Masters in a subject to teach at a Community College. To teach at a University you may be able to be an Adjunct Professor with a Masters degree, but your best bet is to have a PhD.

Answered 7 years ago

Brian Caudill