Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Karli Wiedeman

Try getting a substitute teaching license! You can have any degree and get one. All you have to do is take a small exam for your state. So that would give you some great experience. Unfortunately, if you want to be a full time special ed teacher that will require more schooling. Especially in special ed they require a lot of psychology background. But it will be worth it because it sounds like this would be something you love!

Answered 5 years ago

Karli Wiedeman