Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Don Mineo

No - you need to report all prior school to your next college. They many not be able to use it but the next college will tell you. The place must be accrediated - if you want to check that out --- go to this website.

Answered 7 years ago

Don Mineo