Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Rachel Becker

Depends whether your interested in healthy or sick children.
You can do a lot of things like special education, child life specialist, normal teacher, midwife, nursing, pediatrics, child psychology, to mention just a few.

Answered 9 years ago

Rachel Becker