Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Sue Howell

You might want to consider being a teaching coach or consultant. With 12 years of experience, I am sure that more novice teachers could benefit from your experience. If you are willing and able to pursue a master's degree, you might want to consider administration...a principal or other administrator at the district level. Good luck!

Answered 8 years ago

Sue Howell