Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kristin Shellhammer

Depends on what you see yourself doing after college. You can teach with both an english and an education degree, but an english degree would be more for if you wanted to teach middle or high school english and an education degree would be for elementary or special education. Also if you want to teach a lot of programs will let you get started on your credential classes while you're still in undergrad. Good luck!

Answered 8 years ago

Kristin Shellhammer