Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kristin Shellhammer

If you haven't finished your BA, talk to a counselor NOW. There are prerequisites you will have to take for your grad school classes. If you haven't yet begun college find a school that offers a BA program in speech pathology/audiology. Also if you are looking for part time work I would recommend getting a job as an aide in a special ed classroom . This will not only give you great work experience but will provide you with invaluable networking connections. Good Luck!!

Answered 8 years ago

Kristin Shellhammer