Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ward Morrow

I would strongly urge us to continue your studies in school. If you choose the teaching profession there will be many job opportunities both in the U.S. and abroad. You would need to take courses to help you with your communication skills. Since you have stated that you love of children and the teaching profession in general, you should obtain a degree in education which in my view could lead to job opportunities for you both at home and abroad. Your counsel was correct in suggesting the internet as it offers additional information with respect to assisting you in making a choice. Government agencies both at home and abroad have job opportunities working with children and that info can be found on USAJobs.Gov. Good luck.

Answered 7 years ago

Ward  Morrow