Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer



Faculty members at 4-year schools and most 2-year schools are required to have doctorate degrees. To start, you should complete a bachelor's degree in the field. Your academic adviser in college will be able to steer you in the right direction with first-hand information.

Answered 9 years ago