Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Kristin Shellhammer

If you have a BA you can apply to the peace corps. They offer positions in a number of different areas including education. I have a few friends who have done it and they say it's the best thing they've ever done. You could also look into teaching on military bases. They pay well and there is ample opportunity for travel. Lastly, look into teach for America. You get to go live in another part of the US and it's only 2 years so if you find that teaching is not really your thing you aren't stuck doing it forever. Good luck!

Answered 8 years ago

Kristin Shellhammer