Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Anna Isolani

I believe that you should enroll to a PhD at the History of Art Department and maybe you could apply to some museum as volunteer to get experience. The private universities costs are very high but you should to apply for the scholarships that each university offer.
I hope I've been helpful

Answered 9 years ago

Anna Isolani