Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Julie Ann Howlett

Once you have obtained an advanced degree in the field, you can begin applying for professor positions. Some schools may require a post-doc completed or in progress too so be mindful of that.

Answered 8 years ago

Julie Ann Howlett