Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Don Mineo

Pick a school and attend. Usually a 4 year degree and another year to get the teaching credencial but depends on the state you live. Check out a distance education school which is not expensive. WGU.edu Western Governor university. it's supported by all the western states.

Answered 6 years ago

Don Mineo