Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Susan Newman

I would check out your local gyms. I would also check out Community Colleges, High Schools as they all usually have strength and conditioning programs there. You may even check out your local Parks and Rec.

Answered 7 years ago

Susan Newman