Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Saudah Mohamed


There are several majors dealing with children, some of the main ones being Psychology and Education.

If you are interested in helping children socially, emotionally, behaviorally and in potentially other aspects, then psychology might be the field for you.

In education, you can also help children in the ways mentioned above, but you will also have the blessing of teaching them in different areas of academia, and in life.

If you are interested in the more medical field, you can try out something like cognitive neuroscience. That field would take some years, but it's an amazing path to take.

The main thing for you to do, is to really figure out in which aspect you want to connect with children. Then, it will hopefully all go from there.

Best of luck to you!

Answered 7 years ago

Saudah  Mohamed