Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Deni Djukic

You can become a early intervention specialist, educational audiologist, interpreter for the hearing impaired (depends on your proficiency on the American Sign Language), occupational therapist, school counselor, school social worker, speech-language pathologists, and etc. It all depends on your skills and are you willing to take specific courses and workshops for these careers.

Answered 9 months ago

Deni Djukic