Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ray Osofsky

You could pursue a graduate degree and become a licensed psychologist. Police departments look for recruits with a psychology degree. You could go to graduate school for an MSW degree and become a counselor. Lots of options depending on your interests.

Answered 7 years ago

Ray Osofsky