Have an Answer?
The average salary for high school teachers in Ohio varies upon district. According to the most recent data, Ohio Department of Education's salary is $56,715. Strongville's teachers earn $66,558. Solon school district earn $80,400. Plain local school district near Canton earn $53,373.
Here's a look at average salaries in large urban school districts and the district's school report card:
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District teachers: $65,518 -- Academic Emergency
- Akron City Schools: $59,653 -- Continuous Improvement
- Cincinnati Schools: $64,638 -- Continuous Improvement
- Dayton Schools: $52,324 -- Academic Watch
- Toledo Schools: $55,780 -- Academic Watch
- Columbus Schools: $67,167 -- Continuous Improvement
And here's a look at other suburban school districts across northeast Ohio:
- Cleveland Heights-University Heights: $69,602 -- Continuous Improvement
- Brunswick: $59,393 -- Excellent
- Medina: $70,988 -- Excellent
- Euclid: $64,981 -- Continuous Improvement
- Hudson: $72,901 -- Excellent
- Mentor: $66,760 -- Excellent with Distinction
- Twinsburg: $65,612 -- Excellent
- Westlake: $71,274 -- Excellent with Distinction
- Shaker Heights: $73,191 -- Effective
Also, it depends on your work experience on how much you make.