Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Cathryne Johnson

Many states require their teachers to have a masters in the area they teach in. Besides teaching you might want to look into group homes or assisted living. Perhaphs helping young adults who are severly learning disabled manage day to day life.

Answered 8 years ago

Cathryne Johnson