Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Audie Brown

In most school districts, with an associates degree you will qualify for an educational assistant position in the classroom, nurse's office etc., clerical positions and/or as a substitute teacher.

Answered 8 years ago

Audie Brown