Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Donald Tidwell

It mostly depends in which state you live.

Most of the time a company will work with the state agency with deals with skilled trades. They will determine what the state requirements are. They will then usually partner with a local trade school to put together a 4 year program of classes and hands on skills training. After the 4 years, you will be a journeyman skilled tradesman

Answered 7 years ago

Donald Tidwell