Have an Answer?
What you should study in college is determined on several different things:
1. What are you interested in?
2. How were your grades in high school?
3. Are you good in math/sciences?
4. What type of job do you envision yourself doing; meaning desk job, outdoors, etc.?
5. How long do you want to spend in school?
6. Do you want a job that's more physical or more like sitting in front of a computer all day?
I always ask this question to people: If you won the lottery tomorrow and still worked afterwards, what job would you want to do?