Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Ismael Gomez

You can go to college and study acting. There are many schools that have Drama departments and you can get involved and definitely find an acting mentor there.

Answered 5 years ago

Ismael Gomez