Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Yvonne Soto

If you love make up that's awesome! There are a lot of technical schools that offer courses that you can take while you study for interior design. Which requires a 4 year degree.

Make up courses can last about 6 months as an estimate. Which will be perfect to pay for your interior design degree. I actually had a colleague who did that while she was in school. It worked out perfect for her and saved her a lot of money.

Answered 9 years ago

Yvonne Soto