Want free career or academic advice
from a professional?

Have an Answer?

1 Answer


Sandeep Anand

This is too general and open ended as a question. If yu are asking about the immigration process to obtain a work permit to work in this country thne that is a separate question.

However you will need to provide more input on your background and interests if you are seeking advice on what career options you can pursue given that you are a non citizen.

If you can provide more specifics I can try and answer.

Answered 9 years ago

Sandeep Anand